KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities.
As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
Job purpose :
To support our growth our Risk Management team is currently seeking an AML Specialist.
The role and responsibilities :
- Analyze and review KYC documents of new clients during the client acceptance process
- Perform ongoing monitoring on existing clients during the process of on-going due diligence
- Review and update KYC files and client data in accordance with AML requirements
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and manage client data
- Address requests and support the risk management team in the daily use of the firm's systems and KYC tools
- Conduct legal researches and sanctions screenings
- Address employee concerns or questions on AML compliance
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and business practices, contributing to the development and implementation of an effective AML program
The perfect candidate
- Holds a university degree (Bac+3 or Bac+5) in a relevant field
- Has a good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Is self-organized and has strong analytical skills
- Has 2 to 10 years of experience in the field of KYC, AML / CTF laws and regulations
- Is risk minded, result oriented and pragmatic
- Is fluent in English; French and / or German will be considered as an advantage.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and a cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.