Portfolio Manager - Alternative Investments - Team Lead
Your areas of responsibility :
- Managing a team based in Luxemburg, leading and coaching the team members. Prioritising and monitoring the requirements and tasks in the team
- Responsibility for day-to-day business and projects. Active support and operational processing of portfolio management activities and AI transactions
- Leading portfolio management activities including review of relevant documents, documentation of process and coordination of the documents internal and external counterparts
- Coordination of negotiation points with our clients (in coordination with the Relationship Manager)
- Portfolio Management of target investments as well as AI vehicles throughout the entire life cycle, acting a scontact person for handling of internal and external enquiries regarding portfolio management activities or transactions
- Active participation in "technical sales" and support or lead negotiations with investors and issuers / maers
- Independent liquidity and currency management of alternative investments funds and fund structures
What you offer :
- Ideally a successfully completed economics degree, CAIA or CFA certification, business administration
- At least five years’ professional experience in the Luxembourg investment fund industry and / or credit institution or consulting firm, ideally related to Alternative Investments
- Practical experience in a comparable position
- Client centric mindset and superior customer service focus
- Quick learner with very good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills to network, communicate and interact with people internally and externally, solution oriented
- Good PC skills (MS Office, SharePoint)
- Fluency in German and English. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
What we offer :
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training.
As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer : a performance-related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location.
Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success.